Thursday, December 15, 2011

One down, one to go

Melbourne, Australia at night. I can't wait!
Well, I'm finally done with one of my finals. Unfortunately it wasn't my hardest one. Or does that make it fortunately because now I have an extra day to study? Either way I just want to be done. I am dreading this econ final. For those of you who took macroeconomics, I'm sure you feel my pain. I swear the only thing getting me through today is knowing that in three days I will be on my way to Australia. Well there's that, and the fact that I'm going to a gay bar with my roommate Stevee tonight to celebrate (barely) surviving this semester. Okay, so we're really going to support her co-worker who just got out of a relationship with his boyfriend, but who said we can't make the most of this. Besides, I've been doing some talking with all the roomies, and we've decided that I need a good gay guy friend. I mean come on, who could better understand my divalicous ways?

Well off to study. Wish me luck.

Love, Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment