Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Pete

A father is a very influential person in a girl's life. He is the really the first relationship that girl will ever have with a man. I for one couldn't be happier to have my dad. He is the best dad in the world. Now I might be a little impartial to think that, but I wouldn't trade him for the world. Pete is obnoxious, annoying, and sometimes make me want to pull my hair out because he can be the biggest pain in my ass.

But he also is the most funny man I have ever met. He loves me unconditionally and has provided me with so much in my life. He can fix just about everything, and never forgets to keep his children humble. As cheesy as it sounds some of my favorite memories are with my dad. I will never forget the daddy daughter dances he took me to for Girl Scouts, or the countless fishing trips. But once of my favorite memories isn't really a memory at all, but a string of Sundays spent with my dad at Kaiser's watching the Bears play and drinking Diet Cokes and beer while sharing some french fries.

Only my dad and I can understand our relationship and just how deep our love for each other goes. I couldn't imagine my life without my daddy. He has supported me through out my whole life, and helps me to relax and enjoy life.

He also pushes me to try new things and see new places. His confidence in me proves to me that I can overcome any challenge, and that he will always be there to support me and back me up if need be. He is far from perfect, even though he'll never admit it. With that being said he is the perfect dad for me.


Happy Birthday Dad. I love you.

Love, Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment