Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pictures worth a thousand words

I will proudly admit that I have been in my pajamas all day. I didn't change out of them until well after 3:00. I worked out in them. I got the mail in them. And paraded around my house in my bright orange american eagle boxers and semi matching crop top. This could've been the ugliest, laziest, completely outrageous outfit I've worn all semester. But it was also the comfiest. This got me thinking. Why aren't there more pajama parties at college. Not only are they (sometimes) cute, but they are also comfortable. As I came to the conclusion that pajamas are completely underrated I couldn't help but be pissed that someone hadn't taken this idea and ran with it. Long story short I want someone to have a pajama party, and I would appreciate it if I were invited. Pillow fights would be required.

Aside from the lack of pajama parties out there I did have an eventual weekend. I made some new friends who like to play Rock Band. I went to a fun party (not pajama themed). Saw the Magic Tree when it was actually lit, and had a beautiful feast with my floor from last year. Since it is finals week I don't have time to bore you with the details, but pictures are worth a thousand words.






Love, Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment