Saturday, December 3, 2011

The answer

Before I left to party last night I left you with a question: Is life really what you make it? And I also promised to try to find the answer. As I sit here writing this entry eating my roommate's cookie dough, I can honestly answer that time is what you make of it.

My night started off with loads of potential. My friends and I were going to the Cottages; which is the classiest student living at Mizzou. However, maybe five minutes or so after we arrived the cops had been called, and we left before the police had the chance to give us MIPs. 

Having left the first party, we decided to try our luck at Cross Creek. Cross Creek could be the farthest place to live if you are a student. We didn't have a lot of the details at the party, but we went on anyway. That party turned out to be more of a small gathering with close friends. It would've been a great time if we actually knew the people there. We left after ten minutes.

We had one more party to go to. We went to go visit my friend Kailyn at the Grove. It was a long ride, but it was fun. Molly and I sang Christmas music, while everyone else just laughed at us. The next party wasn't awful if Creepy Fingers wasn't there. (If you want to know why he's called that, put your mind in the gutter... And you'll probably be right). We talked to Kailyn for a bit, but then parted ways. 

Our night ended with us looking for the Magic Tree. Keep in mind this was at 2 in the morning. So the tree was off, but had the lights been on it would've looked pretty cool. (see right). 

And even though we didn't do anything that would be considered super fun or really worth mentioning. I had an awesome time last night. 

I guess it does go to show that you make your own fun. And last night is a perfect example of that. 

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment