Sunday, June 3, 2012

Long time

I know it's been a long time since I've written. I've been quite busy, or at least I like to think so. It's kind of like my life has been so busy I haven't had time to write about it; I just have to live it. I finished applying for the journalism school (which I still haven't heard about). I ended my my spring semester, and am officially a junior. I also went home for a bit where I saw my family and friends.

I also start accounting tomorrow. But for the past few weeks I have been working, laying out, and working out. I guess you could say I am living the dream. Hopefully it will all be worth it. Well I'm beat. a 30 hour work week will do that to you. (Hey, it's a lot for me. I don't think I've ever worked this much!)

Love, bear

No comments:

Post a Comment