Monday, January 23, 2012

This has got to be the good life.

I say that now. I can't remember feeling this good in a long time. I have a new job that I start tomorrow. I just arrived back from an amazing trip to Australia. And school has started off on a very good note. I can't help wondering when will it end.

My guess is Valentine's Day. The one holiday devoted to couples professing their love to each other. Kill me now.

Well, until then I plan on living it up. I'm actually very excited for my best guy friend to come visit me this Thursday. Yes, Zach will be in Columbia to celebrate Australia Day with me. I really can't wait. But for now Sex and the City is calling my name.

Love, bear

P.S. I'm sorry. I know that I haven't been updated this blog very much. I'll try to be more adamant about that and more detailed in my postings.

1 comment:

  1. As you know, if you want to celebrate Valentines day with someone special you need to put yourself out there and let that someone know your alive. I mean be seen, make an effort to meet that someone. Maybe this new job will help.

    As for all your good vibe, never expect it to come to an end. Keep fueling the good time and starve the bad, you'll see that the good will out number the bad every-time.

    As for seeing your best guy friend, show him around, let him experience all the you and your friend and Columbia have to offer.

    Love Dad,

    ReplyDelete