Saturday, January 28, 2012

Firsts to lasts and everything in between

Today not only marks my first day of work, but it also marks the last day I will spend with Zach for a long time.

Zach came to Mizzou on Thursday. We started his trip with some food from D. Rowes. I figured it was the perfect place to eat. Not only was it a Columbia restaurant, but my roommate Stevee also works there. She wasn't working when we went in, but it was still fun to show him where she works. Let's not forget the food there is pretty good too. We went to Whiskey Wild that night, and made it home in time to catch a few zzzz's and be ready for class tomorrow.

Zach, Stevee, and I went to class. It was pretty cool having him in all my classes, and I think he had fun seeing how different our schools are. I mean for one our campus is like 4 times the size; not including our off-campus housing.

We went out that night to a party. It was pretty fun, and everyone had a great time the only problems was the it started snowing, and then it started getting icy. People were slipping everywhere but only Ashley managed to fall.

After a late night out I got ready for my first day of work, and it wasn't that bad. I made a few mistakes, but it wasn't awful. And I didn't cry. I go back tomorrow, so I guess that means it's time to hit the hay.

Love, bear

No comments:

Post a Comment